THE COLOR WILL BE DIFFERENT AFTER DYEING DUE TO DIFFERENT HAIR BASE TONE. THE LIGHTER THE BASE TONE, THE MORE VIVID THE EFFECT.
– Professional formula
– Vivid shades with amazing color payoff
– An ultimate vibrancy that lasts
– Quick and easy to apply
– No ammonia
Size: Pack of 1
Net Weight: 100ml
▶ How To Dye Your Hair With Semi-Permanent Hair Color
(Note: You may need to pre-lighten your hair with bleach depending on which semi permanent hair color you are using to get optimum results.)
What You Need
l Semi Permanent hair dye (Get 2 packs if you have long hair)
l Hair brush
l Rubber gloves
l Color safe shampoo
What To Do
Step #1: Protect Your Skin
To avoid staining your forehead, cheeks, and neck, apply a thick layer of petroleum jelly to any areas that may come into contact with your hair or the dye.
Step #2: Section Your Hair
Next, section your mane. Split your hair into smaller, more manageable sections.
Step #3: Mix Your Color
Follow the instructions included with your semi permanent hair color kit to mix your hair dye. This is also a good time to put on a pair of rubber gloves to protect your hands.
Step #4: Apply Your Hair Dye
You’ll want to apply your hair dye to dry hair. Apply the color as instructed, working section by section.
Step #5: Wait and Rinse
When time is up, rinse your hair until the water runs clear.
▶ Tips for preparing and mixing your hair color at home
- Follow all directions on the label and in the package
- Do a patch test on your skin every time before you dye your hair
- Keep hair color away from your eyes, and do not color your eyebrows or eyelashes - this can hurt your eyes and may even cause blindness
- Wear gloves when applying hair color
- Carefully follow directions in the package and don't leave the hair color on your head any longer than needed - keep track of time using a clock or timer
- Rinse your scalp thoroughly with water after using hair color
- Do not color your hair if your scalp is irritated, sunburned, or damaged
- Keep hair color out of the reach of children
- Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing, or perming your hair before using color